By using the online store in any way and/or going through the registration procedure in the online store and clicking on the button “Login” and/or “Registration”, the User confirms that he has read, understood, agreed and unconditionally accepted the present Policy and all its terms.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS.
Nordic Design – NORDIC DESIGN LLC. (OGRN 1197746647988, INN 9731055121) using the website located at https://nordicdesign.store
Online shop (website) – a resource located on the Internet at https://nordicdesign.store and is the property of its owner Nordic Design. Site – a complex object of intellectual property, representing a set of programs for computers, databases, text, graphic and other information available to the user.
Services – a set of activities by Nordic Design in relation to the user for the purpose of fulfilling the terms of this agreement, the public offer for the sale and delivery of goods.
Registration is the procedure of entering the user’s data in a special form on the website, which is necessary for Nordic Design to fulfill the terms of the user agreement, the public offer for the supply of goods, under which the registered user is the beneficiary, as well as for the user to access the features of the Nordic Design online shop.
User – any capable natural person, sole proprietor or legal entity (representative of a legal entity) that has used the Nordic Design online shop.
User data – information (including surname, first name, city, address, contact telephone number, e-mail address) voluntarily and knowingly provided by the user when registering on the website and required for the performance of the user agreement, the public offer for the supply of goods, under which the registered user is a beneficiary, as well as for the user to access the features of the Nordic Design online shop.
2. WARRANTY AND REPRESENTATIONS.
2.1. Nordic Design and the user hereby represent and warrant to the other that on the date of the agreement and during the term of the agreement:
- is an entity under Russian law with all the rights and all the powers necessary to conduct business in the Russian Federation;
- has full authority to enter into this agreement and to perform the obligations undertaken under the agreement;
- has taken all steps necessary to enter into and perform the agreement and to ensure that the agreement is legal, binding on it and enforceable against its counterparty;
- there are no outstanding issues of a legal nature, threat of litigation or other circumstances that may have an adverse effect on the party to the agreement or its business, the party to the agreement has not breached any material provisions of any contract or other agreement it has entered into and there are no rulings, determinations or decisions of a court, arbitration court or other public authority that may have an adverse effect on the party or their business
- there are no provisions in Russian law or other regulations, in contracts binding on a party to the agreement or property, which may violate or impede the signing or execution of the agreement;
- performance of the obligations under the arrangement is an unconditional obligation of the party to the arrangement, which, at a minimum, has the same priority as the other obligations of the party to the arrangement;
- all information and documents provided by the party to the agreement to the other party in connection with this agreement are true, true, complete and accurate in all respects, and the party to the agreement has not concealed any facts which, if known, might have an adverse effect on the other party’s decision to enter into this agreement;
- has sufficient information about its counterparty to enable it to select such a counterparty and understand whether it has sufficient resources to meet its obligations under the arrangement;
- the obligations of a party to the agreement under this agreement are legal, valid, effective and binding on the party to the agreement, enforceable in accordance with the provisions of the agreement.
2.2. Each party hereby acknowledges that it enters into the agreement in reliance on representations and warranties provided by the other party which are material to it.
3. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
3.9. The User agrees to the provisions of this Agreement by clicking the button, including, but not limited to, “Login” or “Register”, “Confirm Order”, “Submit”, including at any stage of such registration and/or at any time of use of the Site.
3.10. The user also confirms that he has no right to transfer his login and password to third parties, and has no right to receive login and (or) password from third parties.
3.11. The User shall immediately notify Nordic Design of any unauthorized access to the username, password and/or any breach of security of the personal account on the website of the online shop.
3.12. Nordic Design reserves the right to delete a user’s account if the user has not used the online shop for a sufficiently long period. It is left to Nordic Design to determine the sufficiency of an account’s inactivity on a case-by-case basis.
3.13. Nordic Design accepts no liability whatsoever for any user data provided to third parties and/or other third parties when accessing the online shop.
3.14. Nordic Design is not liable for any loss and/or corruption of data that may occur due to the user’s breach of this agreement or improper access and/or use of the website.
3.15. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities (as well as their consequences) within or using the online shop under the User’s account (login), including cases when the User voluntarily transfers the data for access to the User’s account to third parties on any terms (including under contracts or agreements) without the approval of Nordic Design and (or) in violation of the terms of the agreement. In this case, all activities within or using the online shop under the user account shall be deemed to be performed by the user unless the user has notified Nordic Design of any unauthorised access to the online shop using the user account and/or any breach (suspicion of breach) of the confidentiality of their password.
3.16. The user has the right:
- Receive information about the terms of processing of their personal data, including the terms of its storage;
- other rights stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.17. In order to order products via the online shop and in order to access the features of the online shop, the user undertakes, unless otherwise agreed by the parties, to provide true and complete information about the issues offered upon registration and necessary to fulfil Nordic Design’s obligations with respect to the service provided and/or the user’s access to the online shop. The user undertakes to keep this information up to date.
3.19. The User shall be solely liable to third parties for their actions in connection with the use of the online store, including if such actions lead to a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for compliance with Russian legislation when using the Nordic Design online store.
4. PERSONAL DATA AND THE PROCEDURE FOR THEIR PROCESSING.
4.1. In accordance with the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” the user, in the case of an individual, hereby gives its consent to Nordic Design to process (including receiving from the user and/or any third parties, subject to the requirements defined in this law) the user’s personal data and confirms that in giving such consent, it acts of its own free will and in its own interest.
4.3. This consent is given by the user until the expiration of the retention period of the relevant information or documents containing the above information, determined in accordance with Russian law, after which it may be withdrawn by the user by giving appropriate written notice to Nordic Design at least 3 months before the withdrawal of consent.
4.4. In the event of withdrawal of the user’s consent to the processing of personal data, Nordic Design shall have the right not to cease processing personal data and not to destroy it, provided that the retention periods stipulated by Russian law have not expired at the time of withdrawal. In this case, the corresponding actions in continuing to process the user’s personal data shall be deemed to be acceptance.
4.5. This consent is given for any actions in relation to personal data, which are necessary or desirable to achieve the above objectives, including, without limitation: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer of personal data, as well as to perform any other actions with personal user data subject to applicable Russian legislation.
4.6. Nordic Design shall process personal data in the following main ways (but not limited to): storing, recording on electronic media and storing them, compiling lists.
4.7. Nordic Design ensures the security of personal data during its processing, including by encrypting it and storing it in encrypted form.
4.8. The user hereby acknowledges and confirms that if it is necessary to provide personal data in order to achieve the above purposes to transport companies, courier company “SDEK”, Nordic Design shall be entitled, to the extent necessary to disclose information about the user personally (including personal data) to such persons and their authorized persons, as well as to provide such persons with relevant documents containing such information.
4.9. The user hereby acknowledges and confirms that this consent shall be deemed to have been given by him to any third parties referred to above, as modified as appropriate, and any such third parties shall have the right to process personal data on the basis of this consent.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS.
5.2. The pre-trial dispute resolution procedure shall be considered by the parties as a compulsory claim and its non-compliance shall prevent a direct appeal to the relevant court, the term of response to the claim shall be 10 (ten) business days from the date of receipt.
5.3. The user hereby acknowledges and confirms that no complaint sent by Nordic Design by e-mail will be resolved by Nordic Design if it cannot be traced back to Nordic Design (no postal code number or waybill number for courier transport; no scanned copy of the proof of transmission by post and/or courier).
5.4. The parties admit as written evidence electronic correspondence between themselves using e-mail, correspondence via text messages (current Nordic Design number is +79771206008), as well as via messengers (WhatsApp and others). Nordic Design’s email address is [email protected]
5.5. The parties have the right at any time to formalize their own relations by signing on paper the necessary documents, including this agreement.
5.6. The user undertakes to take all possible measures, to perform all possible actions, both on their own initiative, and at the direction of the other party in order to fulfill the obligations and requirements provided in this section of the agreement.